WHY this Yukon house? 13 REASONS to choose 720 Bobcat Trail
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth
both financial affluence and emotional security.
~ Suze Orman ~
Why this home? Here is WHY:
- Built by Oklahoma's oldest building firm since 1907
- This builder delivers: QUALITY & VALUE + builder's & structural warranties
- Friendly neighborhood with HOA & kids playground
- Quick commute to anywhere in OKC Metro by I-40
- Five star rated Yukon Schools
- Great shopping & dining nearby - retail corridor on Garth Brooks, boutiques on Rt 66 & Outlet Mall on I-40
- Awesome floor plan for someone who needs to have an office at home
- Open concept living - great for everyday living and entertaining
- You might grab a quick snack or 'catch up' with a friend at breakfast bar
- Solid wood built onsite cabinets & woodwork
- Fabulous Master Bathroom and Spa - with his and hers vanities, jetted tub and more
- You might spend some time at your new covered back patio
- There is plenty of storage for your important stuff!
13.5 is ... GREAT PRICE per square foot! Best in the neighborhood!
And there you have it, my Dear Reader - WHY this Yukon house? 13 REASONS to choose 720 Bobcat Trail . Contact me anytime for more information.
Looking forward to hearing from you ...
About the Author:
The above information was provided by Bo Kociuba a long time resident of Canadian County, Ok. As Broker’s Associate Bo helps people sell & buy homes in OKC Metro. She works together with her partner, Buster Elliott. They Live & Love OKC! .Bo and Buster are multi-million producers with over 50 years combined real estate experience.
Bo loves photography and is an avid supporter of shooting sports.
We serve OKC Metro Areas: Yukon, Mustang, Bethany, Piedmont, Tuttle, Blanchard, Edmond, Oklahoma City and Moore.
Join our newsletter: Live&LoveOKC!